Christmas quotes during Covid season is a way to rejuvenate your spirit. Being sick in the winter season can be a real downer. The weather is cold and you’re not feeling well at all times. It’s hard to get up when things are going south in life. Sometimes, we just need a little motivational speech from someone who has been there before. A savior from above if you will, to give us some ideas on how to go about things when life’s getting rough.
During Covid season, a funny quote goes a long way to keeping your spirits high
During covid season, a funny quote can go a long way to boosting your spirits and keeping you healthy. Quotes during covid season can be applied to any situation when you need a smile.
If you’re short on time, you don’t have to write down all of your quotes in advance. You can always jot something down on the back of your hand or the back of an envelope, and refer to it when needed. It’s a great way to keep your spirits up and keep the germs away!
Sometimes it might be good for you to remember that we all laugh at ourselves. Even if we don’t laugh at ourselves, we still laugh about ourselves in this case. Self deprecating humor is a great way to stick it out through the covid season.
As the covid season comes upon us, many of us are happy to have an excuse to get together with family and friends. And what better time to get out the holiday decorations!
Of course, you wouldn’t want your decorations to be so infectious that they spread your illness to everyone who admires them. Here are some holiday decorations that may help you avoid that fate.
If there is no snow in the forecast, put up a sign in your front yard stating “No Snow Today.”
Carry hand sanitizer with you at all times in case you need to wash your hands in public restrooms. This way, people will think you are not contagious because you wash your hands before touching things (though this is actually ineffective. If possible, cover yourself by using masks, maintain social distancing.
During a season when even a sneeze can mean a week of misery, a funny quote goes a long way to keeping your spirits high. But what should you say to loved ones during Christmas? To keep the season merry and bright, follow this top ten list of Christmas quotes.
- “Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.” –Charles Dickens
- “I love those holiday songs that really get you in the mood for the holidays, like ‘Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,’ ‘Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer,’ and ‘I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.'” –Ellen DeGeneres
- “It’s beginning to look an awful lot like Christmas… And here’s another thing that looks like Christmas: my ass!” –Drew Carey
- “The best thing about the holidays is that there are so many of them.” –Anonymous
- “Old-fashioned family celebration with relatives who love
- “I would not wish Christmas on my worst enemy. You get thin, drunk and stupid.” -Dylan Moran
- “If I had my life to live over, I’d make the same mistakes, only sooner.” -Anonymous
- “The gloomier the night, the brighter the stars, And I think it’s because they are trying to show us something beautiful about an otherwise ugly world.” -Dave Matthews
- “Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it.” -Anonymous
- “I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, “Where’s the self-help section?” She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.” -George Carlin