Tik Tok is owned by the Chinese company ByteDance. It was first introduced as DouYin in China in September 2016 and then presented to the international market under the name TikTok one year later. Since its release, Tik Tok has pushed a brief video and is gaining popularity with the younger. It’s estimated that 500 million kids are currently addicted to watching videos of 15 seconds via Tik Tok.
If you want to be entertained or increase your popularity, Tik Tok, with massive followers, is the perfect platform. In this article, we’ll guide you through the use of Tik Tok and how to create the ideal Tik Tok videos that are viewed by likes and offer some Tik Tok suggestions. You can also buy TikTok views with Streamular.
Part 1. How to use TikTok
- Sign up.
- Enjoy videos.
- Navigation of Other Features.
- Make videos.
- Sign for an account
TikTok is a mobile-based application that is available in the Android and iOS devices’ app stores. After installing and downloading, you can look through videos from other users immediately. To use additional TikTok features, you will need to register or sign in.
Emails, phone numbers, and Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter accounts can be used to create an account on the TikTok account. After you sign up successfully, TikTok will generate a username for you automatically. You can modify your default username and profile by clicking on your Edit Profile button on the main page.
- Enjoy Videos!
Take an earphone and begin to listen to TikTok videos! Music can be considered the primary thing in the end.
The page for viewing videos is divided into two sections: Follow And for You. If you sign in to TikTok, you’ll be on For You. In this feed, TikTok can suggest videos you may like by an algorithm. When you swipe left, you’ll be taken to the following. Only uploads will be visible from the people you select to follow.
You will see five buttons on your right which allow you to engage in various ways.
Go to the left, or click on the profile icon. You’ll be taken to the main page. You can then follow him or check out other videos made on his profile. If you like the video, you can tap the heart-shaped symbol. Click the chat bubble to comment on your own Tik Tok video you are watching. If you want to share this video on social networks, click on the share icon.
The last icon is a spanning record that has music notes coming out of it. If you click on it, you will be able to see all the information regarding the music the video uses.
- Accessing Other Features
Five icons on the lower left. When you click the icon with an eagle’s shape, you will be presented with a new page featuring new recommended videos if you tap the search icon. You can search for any kind of video as well as users. “+” is the “+” icon that allows users to create videos or upload one via the Gallery. The message icon gives you access to all notifications.
The last icon is the link to your main page. There, you can edit your profile, change the name of your profile, and view your videos.
TikTok is a privacy-focused platform that puts a lot of emphasis on. Suppose you click on the horizontal three dots at the top right-hand corner. You’ll be able to set your account as private or download your video, post comments, and so on.
- Make videos!
TikTok is focused on sharing videos and making videos. If you’d like to make videos, you should follow step 2 in making your videos and collaborating on TikTok or making TikTok videos using templates. Explore more entertainment on TikTok.
Part 2. How to make a funny TikTok Tutorial Step by Step
TikTok integrates video sharing and creating features. Making a video on TikTok video is extremely simple.
Click”+” or “+” button. If it’s your first time shooting, you must permit TikTok access to the camera and your recorder.
Configure the timer speed, speed filters, and beauty effects, and hold the button red to begin filming.
Select a song to boost your video.
When the film is finished When the film is completed, hit the red checkmark for the edit page.
If you go to the upper left and select another song, change the volume, and then cut the audio.
Choose one frame from the video to cover, and then add additional special effects using the two buttons located in the lower-left corner.
Part 3. How to edit TikTok Videos
Sadly, once your video is uploaded to TikTok, there is no way to have much control over changing the content on the application. In this case, using professional video editing software is the better option.
Log into your profile, select the video you want to edit, and click the icon with three dots. The video will be saved to your device. Follow us to modify it.
* A computer
* TikTok videos you’d like to edit
* Photos, music videos, or photos. Any other materials you would like to include in your video
Part 4. Top TikTok Ideas
* Lip Sync Video. The music of a song can encourage numerous people to develop. If you’re an artist, Try your hand at lip-syncing and allow people to observe your work.
* Duet Video. YouTubers love duet videos. Start the video you would like to create the Duet, tap the Share icon, and select Duet. You can now create your video in the way you want.
* Pets Video. What is the most loved pet by people? Pets. If you own cute cats or dogs, ensure you capture every adorable moment they share.
* Imitating other popular Videos. There are reasons why specific videos are viral. You could pick the same subject or similar to the performance.
* Stay up to date with the latest trends. If it’s a festival, you could make videos about the event, like what you performed at this particular event or what’s relevant to say about the day. Additionally, if a specific kind of video gets more views, create a similar video.
* Demonstrate your talents. Are you able to create your clothing? Can you do the chorus quickly? Do you know Chinese and Japanese? Demonstrate the skills that distinguish you.
* Impromptu videos. Always get your camera ready. You could run into something interesting.
* Travel. Traveling abroad or other locations of interest? Take pictures of the stunning views as well as the individuals you encounter. People will all love it.
* Create a brand-new hashtag contest. Hashtag challenges are well-known on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. Similar to TikTok. However, before starting your hashtag challenge, remember to keep it simple and enjoyable to ensure that more people are eager to participate.
* Updated with the latest news. TikTok videos are not just for entertainment. TikTok video clips are excellent sources to keep up with recent information.